- Look like the covers displayed on the Gallery and Pre-Made Cover pages.
- Generally don't include people, with the exception of silhouettes.
- Are usually paper-cut style objects and figures or photos with cool patterns, textures, and effects.
- Don't include stock images unless you provide them. This means that every cover I make is completely unique (unless you give me stock images to work with, of course). I use only my own photography and artwork for premade covers.
- Can include images you provide me with if they are yours to give me (meaning you took them yourself with a camera or you paid for the rights to use them).
These are visible on this page, and their individual prices are listed under them. They are almost always cheaper than custom-made covers.
Price for an eBook cover starts at $100, but can go over $200 depending on what sort of design you want. Simpler designs are cheaper, designs with more objects, patterns, or effects are more expensive. I will need at least half of the price we agree on before I start.
Price for a paperback cover starts at $150, but can go over $250 depending on what sort of design you want. Simpler designs are cheaper, designs with more objects, patterns, or effects are more expensive. I will need at least half of the price we agree on before I start. If you purchase a paperback cover, I'm willing to send you a free eBook cover with it!
I will do unlimited revisions for mockups, but only up to three free revisions for the final cover.
Every revision after the third will cost between $10-$60, depending on how much work I need to do. I will make sure you know what the price for each requested revision will be before I start on them.